Share money-making apps you use.

Yoo rewards

iang » Wed May 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Dose anyone know anything about yoo rewards beta app is it better then yoo Lotto how dose it work what's the difference can you make more any useful information?

iang » Wed May 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Any help would be appreciated

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 12:36 pm

I've been using it and basically they are identical for the watching ads part. The BIG difference is the removal of everything else (Daily check in and all the Lottery features). Also being a new app, the ad providers might be slightly different so you might get more or less ads for now while they build up users.

However, YooRewards is better right now if you can get into the beta as they will pay you $1 a day per device regardless of earnings during this beta period and it seems to be overall more stable.

rayplace » Thu May 18, 2017 12:39 pm

I've been using it and basically they are identical for the watching ads part. The BIG difference is the removal of everything else (Daily check in and all the Lottery features). Also being a new app, the ad providers might be slightly different so you might get more or less ads for now while they build up users.

However, YooRewards is better right now if you can get into the beta as they will pay you $1 a day per device regardless of earnings during this beta period and it seems to be overall more stable.
where do i download the yoo reward app? I cant seem to find it

iang » Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm

More stable how and really 1$ a day per device

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 12:56 pm

It's currently a private beta, not sure if they are accepting new testers at the moment.

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 12:58 pm

More stable how and really 1$ a day per device
Like I've not touched my devices in 3 weeks and it's still running, that stable.

$1 a day per device BONUS in addition to your normal earnings. This is for testing the app, won't be a thing for normal users once out of beta.

iang » Thu May 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Oh ok do you get that even if there are less ads that pop up and do you know if you are getting 1 a day per device and the normal where do the points show up in yoo rewards or lotto do they email you about it or what how do you know when it's working Right

iang » Thu May 18, 2017 1:03 pm

And as a tester do they know or are you spose to email them and yet em know how it's going if it's working Right or now

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 1:05 pm

And as a tester do they know or are you spose to email them and yet em know how it's going if it's working Right or now
The app has built-in analytics that tell them the app is working.

iang » Thu May 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Ok so when / how and where do you get the $1 a day and what you normally would on yoo lotto?

rayplace » Thu May 18, 2017 1:08 pm

It's currently a private beta, not sure if they are accepting new testers at the moment.

Oh i see, i wish i could have been one of the testers, do you how much longer will it be before they go PUBLIC with it?

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Ok so when / how and where do you get the $1 a day and what you normally would on yoo lotto?
It's added to your normal point balance which you cashout to your Amazon or PayPal just like on YouLotto.

Oh i see, i wish i could have been one of the testers, do you how much longer will it be before they go PUBLIC with it?
I don't know when it's going public.

iang » Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 pm

When is it added kuz right now I have two different ones the one on yoo lotto isn't the same as the one on yoo rewards

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 1:33 pm

When is it added kuz right now I have two different ones the one on yoo lotto isn't the same as the one on yoo rewards
They are separate point balances from each other, should be added everyday afaik

iang » Thu May 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Well I just started using it so maybe it just takes some time and do they really stay separate I thought it was all one

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Well I just started using it so maybe it just takes some time and do they really stay separate I thought it was all one
They use the same account to login but are otherwise separate apps for now (I'm guessing when it goes public, they will merge them and migrate the balance from YooLotto to YooRewards since I'm guessing the new app will completely replace YooLotto).

iang » Thu May 18, 2017 1:46 pm

That's what I thought that they would replace it

iang » Mon May 22, 2017 5:52 pm

It's not out to the public yet as far as I know

bgiesing » Mon May 22, 2017 6:41 pm

It's not out to the public yet as far as I know
Did you try it in public testing
They just said it's not available to the public yet so how could they "try it in public testing" if there's no public testing to begin with

bgiesing » Mon May 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Did you try it in public testing
They just said it's not available to the public yet so how could they "try it in public testing" if there's no public testing to begin with
I don't know if they picked you to test it
Well they did cause otherwise I wouldn't even be able to use it. Since it is a private beta, you sign an agreement that basically says "if you share the app with others, your gonna be banned" so even if somebody gave me the APK if I wasn't in the beta, both them and me would be banned (them for breaking the agreement and me for having it when I shouldn't)

bgiesing » Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 pm

I don't know if they picked you to test it
Well they did cause otherwise I wouldn't even be able to use it. Since it is a private beta, you sign an agreement that basically says "if you share the app with others, your gonna be banned" so even if somebody gave me the APK if I wasn't in the beta, both them and me would be banned (them for breaking the agreement and me for having it when I shouldn't)
so how well does the beta work
I already said above at least 3 times.

Rhinomaniac » Tue May 23, 2017 1:28 am

I can't find it on google play store or app store

Kimbeard » Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 am

I have found it on play store but states I need a referral code. @bboytechyoutube

iang » Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 am

Did you really find it on play store