Post any comments or tips you have for computer cash.

Perk done good!!!

Sss22066 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:03 am

If u have read my posts ... U know how much I hate perk... But in all fairness, I have to submit the following... They did not send me my $10 gift card on Monday as promised, I submitted a support ticket on Tuesday, got a response with apology within 12 hours and my gift card arrived weds... Good job perk, keep it up please

Acentum » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:52 am

perk is consistent but can be strict with its TOS!

Sss22066 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:25 am

Perk is at its sole discretion will and can cancel or remove points from your account or suspend your account entirely if Perk has reasons to believe that rewards were earned through means that are against the Perk Terms & Conditions as well as the spirit of the guidelines. Examples of abuse that Perk's industrialize technology will flag and will not be tolerated include: extended inactivity, software that attempts to manipulate the program in any way, and app usage anomalies outside of normal behavior patterns.

If you would like to continue with Perk, we will have to reset your available points and tokens balance. Your account will remain flagged, but as long as you adhere to our guidelines, you will be able to successfully redeem for rewards. Please let us know if you would like to continue with Perk.

And yes after stealing 80.00 from my rewards, making me beg, and 6 weeks I got the privaledge to start earning again

Sss22066 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 am

Their response to my begging why treat my so very shabby... Excessive use of viggle tv No cyborg no violations just perk and their .......

Cage017 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Their video apps are more miss than hit, so I just use Scratch and Win (has check in points) and Word Search. As a result, I only earn a few cents a day.