Share websites you use to make money.

Bengt » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:10 am

do you have a earning log? thanks for sharing btw!

xZeus » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:22 am

I don't, and January is slow .. extremely slow for nadamobile. Gotta wait a week or so for ads to come back

Akumaky » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Are you running this 24/7?

xZeus » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:51 am

Half the day

xZeus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:30 am

Thanks for the calligraphy xZeus. What is it about January that makes ad companies stop posting ads in all the Make Money sites?
They make a lot of ads for christmas time and dont have enough for janurary

Akumaky » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:46 am

nadamobile is a scam.

first account. logged in with facebook. earned 5,000 points. submitted for 5.00 amazon.

facebook closed my account. I disputed with ID. they said info did not match. I thought, maybe I made a mistake.

second account. created facebook with info that matches my ID. earned 5000 points. submitted for amazon card. facebook closed my account. I sent in ID. they say info doesnt match.

on my third attempt, same result.

nadamobile is letting me earn until I try and get paid. then, they somehow report me to facebook and get my account closed.

NadaMobile has NEVER paid me once. they simply close my accounts.

xZeus » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Hey xZeus thanks for the calligraphy. How may locations can we log into at any given time using Nada Mobile?
i only use 1 account

Acentum » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:58 am

i cant even use it i live in canada :(

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:11 am

Well contacting them might solve it? I suppose yes. Tell them what you are experiencing and maybe they will help you somehow. Maybe it is a server error of some kind...

sissjames » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:18 am

U are very lucky because, I can't get this app in United kingdom

sissjames » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:25 am

The only problem with nada points is that is not passive, and this leads me making very little Daily

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Well yes, a lot of websites which are at the beginning don't want to be available everywhere around the globe.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:08 pm

That is why most of the new apps or websites out there work only in US for now, so you will have to wait some time in order to expand.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Till then you can start using apps that work almost everywhere. I will give you a list of apps that i recommend and that work in UK.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:10 pm

I hope that i will help you with this list: (some of the apps might be known for you but i hope to give you some that you don't know)

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Well to get started you can download Adlove and you can make 2-3$ a day per device which is really nice. You can make 30-50 dollars a month.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 pm

You should use this app with more than 1 devices in order to maximize your profit.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:12 pm

2.Another website this time not an app is InboxDollars in which you need to take surveys in order to earn money every day. This i think it works only in the US but you should try it and see if it works...

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Now here it really depends on the qualification for the survey: you can become qualified or not for the survey so here you might complete your information correctly and still it doesn't allow you to complete one.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Another app that is not that well known is TvSmiles, UK version, which i use for a big amount of time and it works in UK, and also other European countries...

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:14 pm

It is very fun to use: all you need to do is to complete quiz-type games which are really interesting and you get points doing it.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:15 pm

The points are called " Smiles " and those " Smiles " can be exchanged for money. You can withdraw via Paypal, which is a really nice choice.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:16 pm

The minimum amount you can withdraw is 10$, but you can make them pretty quickly. There are some times when they are low on games due to lack of sponsors,but...

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:17 pm

..they will soon get back on normal, hopefully. I have already made a withdrawal of 10 $ via Paypal and after the verification it took 13-14 days i think to receive the actual payment.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:18 pm

And the list can go on so i hope that i had helped you to find about new apps that work perfectly in UK.