Ask anything smartphone cash.

Checkpoints 2017!??

Iamaja154 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Hey guys wassup!

I have a spare nokia x2 ds and a htc 10 which i might consider a money making phone. I use checkpoints currently on only nokia x2. So far i made over a thousand points in about 4 days or so. And now i wanted to ask a few questions listed below:

1: does it really pay and if it does please show me paypal payment proof any one.

2: i havent ever been replied by the support team. So it it just left or sti workimg. When is the last closest time any of you was replies by the support?

3 :LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT TO ME IS THAT CAN I RUN 2 DEVICES WITH SAME ACCOUNT ON CHECKPOINTS LATEST APP? ANYONE TRIED?

well i dint tried it because i had to fear flagging or getting my account terminated after so much effort to get over a thousand points. Please answer. Amd if you have any questions please pm them to me or mail them to me so that i can add them here and every body can get an answer.

zav2170 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:27 am

first checkpoints does pay out, I don't use paypal because its not worth considering the amount required so I can't produced that payment proof unless asking for gift card proof. Second I don't have a answer, I never had the need to contact support and don't know how long they take to reply. Third, yes you can run to devices on the same account. In reading forums and tos I believe that maximum amount of devices you can run with the same account is 10 devices max and yes this also applies to the latest version of the app.

Iamaja154 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 am

okay ☺ thanks.

ThePWNagePWR » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Its not a good idea to run Checkpoints on two phones using 1 account. Its better to have 1 account per device. But when it comes to paying out. Yes they do. I don't however payout with Paypal I just get Amazon gift cards, but definitely with gift cards they pay out. Not sure about Paypal. Just my two cents.

koppunoor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:55 am

Yes it pays and i have shared the proof in the Facebook app.

zav2170 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:53 am

Its not a good idea to run Checkpoints on two phones using 1 account. Its better to have 1 account per device. But when it comes to paying out. Yes they do. I don't however payout with Paypal I just get Amazon gift cards, but definitely with gift cards they pay out. Not sure about Paypal. Just my two cents.

Its actually the other way around, having multiple accounts runs more risk. If fact it was stated by them that your account can support a limit of 10 devices.

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Well I had a bad experience with checkpoints in the past year and from then I stopped using it.

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:40 pm

I really don't know if it was a particular case or it happens to more this bad situation

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:41 pm

I haven't received my payment. I have done nothing wrong that could break their term and conditions.

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:42 pm

My points have been deducted and after some time it showed that my payment has been made but I haven't received nothing!

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:43 pm

I contacted them and they said that I received the payment and that I lye to them. After weeks of emailing them...

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:44 pm

They finally believed me that I really haven't received my money but they said that they couldn't do anything about it.

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:45 pm

I quit trying and started using another apps ever since. I've heard that it happened to others, but am I that unlucky?

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:46 pm

I hope I gived you another point of perspective because even if it very used this app from time to time things like this happen.

zav2170 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:35 am

There are reports of that happening to others but last I heard they are trying to fix it and restore accounts, points, and rewards.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:50 am

If they are trying, that doesn't mean that they will succeed. Maybe that they will restore some points for some people.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:50 am

But I really don't think that they will restore all the points for everyone...

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:51 am

It is more profitable for them to leave it like that, because everyone wants to try their site today so they don't care.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:52 am

They don't care if some old users leave since new users are coming every day....

zav2170 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:47 am

home much did you lose from checkpoints? from your post sound like you're really pissed off at them.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Well in total I lost 90 $, which I think that is a lot of money...

greg » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:22 pm

@Andru, that is why you cash out early and often, so we don't get screwed over when something messes up.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:23 pm

I totally agree with you Greg, from now on i will try to cash out as soon as i can in order not to get screwed.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Anyway someone wants to exchange Amazon gift cards for Paypal money?
I will pay you 1 $ on Paypal for 2 $ in Amazon Gift Card.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:25 pm

For example if you give me 20$ value of Amazon Gift Cards then i will pay you 10$ on paypal.