Ask anything smartphone cash.

christophervinn » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:31 am

I got the same stock reply from "Jen"! Terrible communication team for sure. By far the worse experience I've had with any "beer money" team. Actually, probably the only as most of my experiences have been really well shockingly.

And as I already mentioned, can't login to my account on Android devices sadly, but for IOS it usually works passively me for about 1-2hours a day generating anywhere from 120-900 acorns per device. Not bad earning at all, but I wish it would run for longer.

And as someone else mentioned, doing the laugh factory isn't passive, but seems to offer unlimited acorns and is great way to earn if you don't mind tapping often. The ad that plays for me is anywhere from 10-30 seconds plus the .gif loop, so you are able to earn pretty quickly.

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 pm

I just got an email from the same representative and she said two things on quote.

"Hi, We recently updated the app. You should be able to withdraw now."

"Hi, We're addressing this ad drought this week. We appreciate your patience as we work with our clients to get more ads up.

-Jen

I'm going to send them an email's again about the acorn situation on to the balance so if you guys have any issues let me know i'll shoot an email about 3X or 4X so they will reply right back to me.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:52 pm

I just got an email from the same representative and she said two things on quote.

"Hi, We're addressing this ad drought this week. We appreciate your patience as we work with our clients to get more ads up.

-Jen

I'm going to send them an email's again about the acorn situation on to the balance so if you guys have any issues let me know i'll shoot an email about 3X or 4X so they will reply right back to me.
Ads are working for me now :D, but I still didn't get a reply from the email I sent 4 days ago, but thanks for posting this. Getting revenue finally :D

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:14 pm

-Jen

Ads are working for me now :D, but I still didn't get a reply from the email I sent 4 days ago, but thanks for posting this. Getting revenue finally :D
U are very welcome :)

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Update: I just got an email from Jen Barber if anyone is having problems getting in on Rewardable Tv on androids so this is what she said on quote.

"This is will be fixed by Wednesday with a new update. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

So I'm praying this update won't be any more problems because I'm getting tried sending emails and I keep thinking they should collab perk or something so they could have more support on this app.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Update: I just got an email from Jen Barber if anyone is having problems getting in on Rewardable Tv on androids so this is what she said on quote.

"This is will be fixed by Wednesday with a new update. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

So I'm praying this update won't be any more problems because I'm getting tried sending emails and I keep thinking they should collab perk or something so they could have more support on this app.
I guess they really dont care about iOS lmao, but thanks for the update! Atleast i can try it on my andriod devices.

Tekprincezz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:34 pm

I guess they really dont care about iOS lmao, but thanks for the update! Atleast i can try it on my andriod devices.
Yeah any time I'll let you know of any more updates.

maci » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 am

hello everyone!

I just started using Rewardable TV app on my lg g5 and after 20 or so hours of watching videos, I stil got 0 acorns. do I need some special settings or does it play any role where I am from?

thanks for help!

mdabbas486 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm

I watched 7 hours continually but I didn't get any acorns.. But some days I watched less videos getting some high acorns.I don't no why this is happning I don't no. Any one tell me..

zerocool » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:42 pm

u want action go any company facebook site and start complaining havent been paid fear bad pr you will have someone messaging you asap.. how long have u wait for it to appear..clean cache and rebot phone and re enter program on older apps and older os takes little longer sometimes....even on new 7.0 for video not instant all time..which makes me think they some kind of batching code