Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Getting rid of Farm Cheap

Jenkinsal2 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:19 pm

I have a huge lot of stuff I am looking to get rid of now that I am moving to an area with no good wifi connection.

My farm is made up of Iphone 4 that have been jailbroken and activation bypassed. I also have several MotoG that have been rooted and all the cables, usb hubs, and wifi router to go as a large package. I figured this would be the best place to put everything up to get rid of it easiest instead of selling in parts on ebay or locally.

5 iPhone 4 + parts phones
5 Moto G + parts phones
TP-Link TL-WR841N router
2 12port powered USB hubs

I figure all of this together should be worth 150 shipped to someone that is serious about expanding. I have photos and all that I can send also.

If this is not the correct place for this please let me know and Ill get it taken down!
Thanks

jaredk » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:58 pm

I'm assuming there are no replies on this because you haven't added any pictures to your post. I would highly recommend doing that from the beginning.

Grimreaper » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:22 pm

I sent a PM back when this posted and I got no reply as I'm interested in possibly purchasing. Pics would be great too.

Jenkinsal2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:50 pm

I never received a PM notification. I have some photos of individual parts I can send over.

Jenkinsal2 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:14 pm

https://goo.gl/photos/3FM8jfzL4wDYLKGs7

here are some photos of the items in the package. I also have a few random things I will throw in the box like some spare screens for the iphones etc.

jaredk » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:40 pm

I glanced over your photos. I came up to a rough amount of $100 usd purchasing price. Granted that would be someone purchasing it for the first time and not as a resale from someone who has already used it to the moon and back.

Not trying to be rude here but it seems like you're really just trying to get arid of your devices that you have since upgraded. I do not believe your story about spotty wifi.

Jenkinsal2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Appreciate the reply and attempt at not trying to be rude, however my goal is not to offload something "used to the moon and back" as you put it. If you're not interested in any of the items I completely understand. For someone interested in getting started without wasting hours rooting unlocking bootloaders downloading apps and generally setting up phones I believe 150 shipped and insured is not a horrible price. Of course you're more than welcome to disagree and not purchase any of it.

8 unlocked and running devices +spares/parts
8+ iOS and android style charge cables
2 Powered USB Hubs
NIB TP-Link Router (RMA from newegg)

Koala bear? » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Hey, Jenkinsal2. Check your PM please.