Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Scheduled Reboots for Your $$$ Android Devices

Joe » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:32 am

Scheduled Reboots for Your Android $$$ Devices:
https://youtu.be/3sOujObgcHA
Like the new intro?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:02 pm

I like the intro.By the way if you want to screen record without a watermark then get A-Z recorder or shou.

bgiesing » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:45 am

Intro is nice but the slogan is a bit hard to read all smushed like that. Two different ways you could fix it:
1. Move name up so the slogan can be 2 lined.
2. Make the Laptops on the side slightly smaller so the text can be wider.

bgiesing » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:54 am

I like the intro.By the way if you want to screen record without a watermark then get A-Z recorder or shou.
Both of those are good and another would be Mirror by Koush (a very popular Android root dev) which does have an IAP for watermark removal but works a bit better with root (well of course cause it's a popular Root dev).

Koush also makes Inkwire which is an awesome screensharing app and Vysor which allows controlling your device on your PC (with a pro upgrade to do it wirelessly without USB and some other stuff. He had to add the $39 lifetime pro purchase cause he was using H264 and they were going to sue him if he didn't charge for it and pay back for all the people who downloaded a free app. Damn licensing crap)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Both of those are good and another would be Mirror by Koush (a very popular Android root dev) which does have an IAP for watermark removal but works a bit better with root (well of course cause it's a popular Root dev).

Koush also makes Inkwire which is an awesome screensharing app and Vysor which allows controlling your device on your PC (with a pro upgrade to do it wirelessly without USB and some other stuff. He had to add the $39 lifetime pro purchase cause he was using H264 and they were going to sue him if he didn't charge for it and pay back for all the people who downloaded a free app. Damn licensing crap)
The ones I mentioned don't need root though and is free too