Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Kindle Fire, Where &Why

Thebeermoneyman » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:25 pm

So this is a 2 part question. First off, is there anywhere besides amazon and craigslist to pickup the kindle fire cheaply?

Second question, why are they such beasts at the perk.tv app in comparison to other devices? My 2 will run nearly 6-7 hours without interaction or crashing where other devices seem to go about 2 hours.

I think I will be looking for more of these to add to my farm for perking. Anyone else?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:39 pm

I have a kindle fire, Went to the AppStore and searched for perk and got nothing.

Thebeermoneyman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Sorry I've been away for a bit. Strange that you don't see it. I search for "perk" and it pulls up the Perk TV app. With that said, starting yesterday it has been a stinker. I've gone from running 5-6 hours with no interruption or interaction needed to getting maybe 5 minutes worth and then a black screen. Hopefully it's just bad week, seems a lot of the apps are having that issue for me this week.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Sorry I've been away for a bit. Strange that you don't see it. I search for "perk" and it pulls up the Perk TV app. With that said, starting yesterday it has been a stinker. I've gone from running 5-6 hours with no interruption or interaction needed to getting maybe 5 minutes worth and then a black screen. Hopefully it's just bad week, seems a lot of the apps are having that issue for me this week.
May i ask what kindle you have?

Thebeermoneyman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Kindle Fire Kids edition. 7" I believe.

Sss22066 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:26 am

I have been running perktv for tablet (amazon app store) on my fire hd for 3 months 24/7 slow but consistant earner, clean cache with clean master when it halts and restart perk. i advise force stopping all user aps, clean, start perk and warch it earn for 12 hours with no problems. There are a couple of static adds that run in 8 hour cycle/window bout one day each week that halt perk no matter what you do. Check back in 8 hours and it should run great again. Remember all kindle sevices come with free tech support from amazon 206-266-2992 best tech support of anyone and happy to help with anything... PM me if u still have problems