Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Nygaard9456 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:29 am

Thanks!

KeysUnlocked » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:27 am

Thanks!
No problem, just trying to help out and give people some money saving tips :)

KeysUnlocked » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:37 am

Updated prices! #1 lower by 2 dollars, #6 went up by 5 dollars, and #8 went down 11 dollars :D

jaredk » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:21 pm

For those of you who don't like using Amazon or are on a budget; here is a charging hub from Aliexpress (China) : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12-Port- ... 94696.html

NOTE: Things from AliExpress can take a while to reach their destinations. Usually 2 - 6 weeks for delivery time. It is completely safe to buy from AliExpress. Let me know if you have any questions.

jaredk » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:25 pm

These are all USB Hubs. I would steer clear of these because they tend to have maximum Amps output per port. USB Charging Hubs are usually best to go with. I have added a link to one above.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:11 pm

These are all USB Hubs. I would steer clear of these because they tend to have maximum Amps output per port. USB Charging Hubs are usually best to go with. I have added a link to one above.
True, they can take a while to change all your phones at the same time because they only have a max ammount of power, but if you keep your devices plugged in with the hub while it's making money you won't loose any battery life, and at night while your sleeping or your out of town one day you can keep them charged. So your statement is true, but there are good ways to use these

jaredk » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:21 pm

True, they can take a while to change all your phones at the same time because they only have a max ammount of power, but if you keep your devices plugged in with the hub while it's making money you won't loose any battery life, and at night while your sleeping or your out of town one day you can keep them charged. So your statement is true, but there are good ways to use these
I don't think you fully understood my reply. I was suggesting not to use USB HUBS but instead to use USB Charging Hubs. USB Hubs plug into your computers USB port and offer a way to expand how many flash drives, external hard drives, etc are plugged into your computer. USB Charging Hubs don't have a USB cable for plugging into your computer. They are only made to charge USB devices.

christophervinn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:22 pm

I'd be careful opting for the cheapest ones. Obviously, the more ports - the better, but also if it's too cheap they can often overheat, charge slowly, draw unneeded power, etc.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:21 am

I'd be careful opting for the cheapest ones. Obviously, the more ports - the better, but also if it's too cheap they can often overheat, charge slowly, draw unneeded power, etc.
True, but since the ones you are talking about are so cheap, you can just buy it again. It will also probably take a long time for it to overheat.

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Thank you for the shout out I'm check out the power outlets I need one I'm almost 10 devices.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 am

I added one to the list! (bump)

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 pm

#1 is going up in price very quickly, must be good.

Updated prices AGAIN

jaredk » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:48 am

My cheap Chinese 15 port has been working for 3 months and there's no heat issue.

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:49 pm

My cheap Chinese 15 port has been working for 3 months and there's no heat issue.
Be careful, three months is where you would to start having issues