Post any scams you come across.

Why you should avoid Cloud Mining

PatrickMattson » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Cloud mining has recently taken the internet by storm; and this is NOT a good thing.
Cloud mining involves the process of purchasing hardware in the cloud that mines bitcoin for you. It seems amazing. Being able to buy small percentages of hardware for longtime return. However, this isn't always the case.

Do these sites pay out?
Actually, alot of the time the answer is yes. But, don't get too excited. Read on.

Okay, so why should I avoid these?
Because, eventually they will all quit. They will take the hardware you purchased and run off with it. Which makes these services a ponzi scheme. If you're not aware about these scams I'd advise you to look it up to find some more information.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Oh... I've thought about getting a cloud mine, but I won't now :D Thank you for letting us know. I did not know about this, but I have always wondered why they let us buy a part of the mining when they could just earn from all servers theirselves. Well, now I got the answer!

Fishering » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Yes. You are correct. If this was facebook I would like the post. On this forum, the best I could give you is a magical internet point.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Yes. You are correct. If this was facebook I would like the post. On this forum, the best I could give you is a magical internet point.
that signature tho

Fishering » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 pm

that signature tho

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm

that signature tho

I almost killed myself.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:06 pm

that signature tho

HAHAAHAHAHAH! Best signature I've seen xD

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:43 pm

that signature tho

HAHAAHAHAHAH! Best signature I've seen xD