Share money-making apps you use.

WINWINSAVE APP

StevenNguyen907 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Found this new app called WinWinSave. This is a savings account in which you can put money into it, and play daily games to win instant cash prizes ranging from $2-$25. Every Friday they have a drawing for $1,000. I don’t believe this is a scam because it is developed by the founders of Stash the popular stock trading app. Use my link to sign up if interested. Start saving and playing to win cash with WinWin! We’ll each get $5 when you use my link:
https://winwin.app.link/fCmepkqvvK

*Only IOS

Sss22066 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Not happy...cost $2 per month to join, requires mobile phone activation and direct link to your bank account...
I am certain allowing them to take money from our bank accounts is a risky proposition... f
may rethink this app after I setup some free internet bank accounts...

Hollo10 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 am

Found this new app called WinWinSave. This is a savings account in which you can put money into it, and play daily games to win instant cash prizes ranging from $2-$25. Every Friday they have a drawing for $1,000. I don’t believe this is a scam because it is developed by the founders of Stash the popular stock trading app. Use my link to sign up if interested. Start saving and playing to win cash with WinWin! We’ll each get $5 when you use my link:
https://winwin.app.link/fCmepkqvvK

*Only IOS
Little pissed that you said that “YOU found this app,” bs, it was from my post. Plagiarising dude and taking my work. Not appreciative of that

Hollo10 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:59 am

Not happy...cost $2 per month to join, requires mobile phone activation and direct link to your bank account...
I am certain allowing them to take money from our bank accounts is a risky proposition... f
may rethink this app after I setup some free internet bank accounts...
Do you know any good, legit free internet bank accounts I can use? Thank you for your assistance

StevenNguyen907 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:04 am

Little pissed that you said that “YOU found this app,” bs, it was from my post. Plagiarising dude and taking my work. Not appreciative of that
I’m sorry, I didn’t see your post. I really am sorry. Please forgive me.

Hollo10 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:06 am

;-; how did you come across it?

StevenNguyen907 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 am

;-; how did you come across it?
I found it on my Facebook timeline as an ad.

Hollo10 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:36 am

Ahhhh