Share money-making apps you use.

bgiesing » Wed May 24, 2017 11:16 pm

I have found it on play store but states I need a referral code. @bboytechyoutube
I think you found the existing YooLotto app, NOT YooRewards. YooRewards doesn't even have a referral code thing right at the moment so it can't ask for one.

iang » Wed May 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Yeah it's not out to the public yet

bgiesing » Thu May 25, 2017 4:24 pm

so if some one is testing it what do you think of this yoorewards and yolloto
I already said my thoughts above, basically identical to YooLotto just without the referral program or Lotto features, only the watch section from YooLotto is still there. And with the $1/device/day promotion, it's a no-brainer if you get accepted.

Of course that promotion is only for beta testers and I'm sure they will readd the referral program once it's open to all, so basically it's YooLotto slimmed down to only the watch section and with new ad providers.

bgiesing » Thu May 25, 2017 5:28 pm

so if some one is testing it what do you think of this yoorewards and yolloto
I already said my thoughts above, basically identical to YooLotto just without the referral program or Lotto features, only the watch section from YooLotto is still there. And with the $1/device/day promotion, it's a no-brainer if you get accepted.

Of course that promotion is only for beta testers and I'm sure they will readd the referral program once it's open to all, so basically it's YooLotto slimmed down to only the watch section and with new ad providers.
do you think they they will keep both
No, YooRewards afaik is likely to replace YooLotto

bgiesing » Sat May 27, 2017 5:30 am

do you think they they will keep both
No, YooRewards afaik is likely to replace YooLotto
that kinda sucks i would love to see more than just one
Honestly I think that would be a really bad move. Think about it, they are likely a small team working on the app. YooLotto is already known for being pretty buggy sometimes so if they have to divide the already small team to work on two apps at that same time, both apps are likely to get even worse.

For instance, why do you think Perk's apps are so bad? They literally have almost 15 apps and the majority of those are on both iOS and Android (and some even Websites) which are all entirely separate codebases. That many apps with different codebases is even tough for large companies like Google and Facebook to handle so do you think a way smaller team can handle that?

Same thing applies here. While 2 apps is definitely more managable, by only doing one app they can focus all their attention on making it the best app they can which is really good for us as it will stay working way longer.

adama1216 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Does anyone know when this app will be on Android?

iang » Mon May 29, 2017 3:26 am

Most perk apps suck

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 10:09 pm

Looks like i'm not selected to try it out :(

bgiesing » Wed May 31, 2017 8:12 pm

rayplace » Wed May 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Great! Now can we use it with using yoolotto at the same time? what is the device limit?

bgiesing » Wed May 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Great! Now can we use it with using yoolotto at the same time? what is the device limit?
Yes you can use it together but imho I would just switch all the devices.

IDK about the device limit, the beta had a limit of 5 for the beta testing bonus but I don't think their was a limit for how many devices you could use in total. Now that it's out of beta, I don't know.

rayplace » Wed May 31, 2017 8:23 pm

Ok, does it work and run better than yoolooto? i have about 6 devices on yoolotto and doing well but i may just switch 5 of them over to yoo rewards if its worth it

rayplace » Wed May 31, 2017 8:24 pm

Thanks for the info, you were one of the BETA TESTERS right?

bgiesing » Wed May 31, 2017 8:31 pm

Ok, does it work and run better than yoolooto? i have about 6 devices on yoolotto and doing well but i may just switch 5 of them over to yoo rewards if its worth it
It depends, YooRewards uses a brand new Ad provider which could be better but could also be worse, you just have to test it yourself as results can vary greatly on what ads you receive.

rayplace » Wed May 31, 2017 8:32 pm

Oh i see. Thanks again

Pridone » Wed May 31, 2017 9:38 pm

I don't see reasons why YooRewards would be better than YooLotto

adama1216 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:45 pm

yeah it's literally the same

bgiesing » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:11 am

I don't see reasons why YooRewards would be better than YooLotto
yeah it's literally the same
Here's the thing, they didn't make it to be better per say. They made it to be a fresh start after multiple ad providers apparently got mad at them and reduced ads cause the unlimited devices promo they ran for months. YooRewards is using a completely new set of providers to "work around" the issue they caused basically. It may be better if the new ad provider gives you more ads but it could also be worse.

iang » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:27 am

Dose anyone know how to stop apps from frozen up

bgiesing » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Dose anyone know how to stop apps from frozen up
Sounds like either a bad ad or your phones can't handle the app. Not really anything you can do there.