Ask anything smartphone cash.

Good Instant Pay Sites/Apps besides App trailers?

bbqboss » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:28 am

The recent problems that App Trailers has had with Paypal caused me to realize how much I rely on AT for small, everyday purchases. I still plan on using AT; but I'm sure there are other instant paying sites or apps that I can add to my routine... Suggestions?

ruthnavarro1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:37 am

Perk Tv or other apps from perk or either Swagbucks and the rest of their other apps

bbqboss » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:41 am

Perk Tv or other apps from perk or either Swagbucks and the rest of their other apps
Thank you for your response! Those are all good sites/apps. I'm sorry, it was my fault for not being clear.. what I mean by "instant paying" is like AT you can cashout and AT will transfer your points to cash in your paypal account within 60 seconds. My fault, sorry but thanks.

christophervinn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 pm

InstaGC.com - you can redeem instantly (as soon as you make enough to redeem - I believe minium is .50-100 but don't quote me on that).

They have a LOT of offer walls, but I stopped using the website awhile ago as getting anything to credit seems abnormally hard to do for a GPT website.

Joe » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Have you looked at Qmee? Pretty quick payments and no minumum cashout. The question I have yet to answer is how much you can make while really working at it. I am trying to figure that out.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:45 pm

InstaGC.com - you can redeem instantly (as soon as you make enough to redeem - I believe minium is .50-100 but don't quote me on that).

They have a LOT of offer walls, but I stopped using the website awhile ago as getting anything to credit seems abnormally hard to do for a GPT website.
InstaGC seems to be a bad example, it's very long to reedem and the minimum cashout isnt' very low

christophervinn » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:34 am

InstaGC seems to be a bad example, it's very long to reedem and the minimum cashout isnt' very low
I redeemed $1 Amazon my first night using it.. Got code instantly. Making anything beyond that wasn't easy, though.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:13 am

I redeemed $1 Amazon my first night using it.. Got code instantly. Making anything beyond that wasn't easy, though.
InstaGC isnt that good, they make it an easy dollar so you waste time using it more.

christophervinn » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:04 am

InstaGC isnt that good, they make it an easy dollar so you waste time using it more.
Basically the impression I got. User asked for a instant pay website, though. That's what InstaGC is. Like it or not, there's not many of them.

bbqboss » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:49 pm

Thanks a lot for the responses, I will take a look at all of them and see if they are a fit. If you come across anymore, please post. Thanks again!

JuanCR28 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:13 am

https://thetechslugs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=621 Here is a good app. I have this app as my best app. And superpayme is a good website, too. both pay you instantly

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:21 am

https://thetechslugs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=621 Here is a good app. I have this app as my best app. And superpayme is a good website, too. both pay you instantly
link doesnt work.

JuanCR28 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:07 pm

it's working for me =S https://thetechslugs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=621 but here is again

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:55 am

it's working for me =S https://thetechslugs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=621 but here is again
That one worked :D thanks I'm trying it out.
Edit: After seeing this, you can get banned for posting a link to your thread thst you made, you made this one to get points, which is against the rules.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:22 pm

InstaGC but you need to be a pro at surveys to get points