Ask anything computer cash.

Swagbucks?

>>>OO<<< » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm

is Swagbucks legit?

KeysUnlocked » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:26 am

Yes it pays every time and quick

SimonRumaldo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:35 am

Yeah it will just take you a long time to collect the money.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Yeah it will just take you a long time to collect the money.
True, its very hard to get points on swagbucks now lol.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:41 pm

It seems it was a good way to make money but it's not true now..it's not as easy as before

bbqboss » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:14 am

I agree. Right now I am spending less time with SB than in at anytime in the last six years that I've been on. However, as with all websites and apps - things change. In the near future it is very likely that things will be better again. Hope so. I've made over $3600.00 with them.

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Yes SB is legit I love running videos on my phones all day. :)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Swagbucks is legit. The best way to get money fast is to do the surveys. You could also watch the videos but however it will take a long time to get much money.

Crazy105 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:09 am

Yes swagbucks is legit. It does take some work and has some frustrations, but i do it everyday. Check out the reddit for swagbucks and if you want a link to someone who posted the quickest watch videos on the website (not the app). I can post it.

koppunoor » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:25 am

Its legit and everyone says the same. But never got my first payment working on it for a month :(

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:27 pm

It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get payment. I was frustrated that it couldn't come sooner.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:08 pm

It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get payment. I was frustrated that it couldn't come sooner.
1-2 weeks after you cashed out? That took way to long then, contact support and they may deal with that

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:17 am

1-2 weeks after you cashed out? That took way to long then, contact support and they may deal with that
I think that it's cos a lot of people redeem goftcards and they have to give the code / payment to the person that redeemed first then on and on until they finally paid the last person. That's why it might've taken really long.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:00 pm

I think that it's cos a lot of people redeem goftcards and they have to give the code / payment to the person that redeemed first then on and on until they finally paid the last person. That's why it might've taken really long.
I suppose your right.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:44 pm

I suppose your right.
Yeah so don't worry too much they will pay you.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:35 pm

I suppose your right.
I knew that :P

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:19 am

I suppose your right.
I knew that :P
Yeah I know you know but the user that made the topic may not.

deedubb811 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:18 am

So, I noticed that Joe mentions he is using several phones for swagbucks, but everything I read on reddit states that you can only use one phone? How does everyone use more than one phone?

Cage017 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:20 am

Swagbucks works great. Don't forget that they have a games section which has a few games that rewards you up to 10 swagbucks after 10 plays. I try to reach the daily goal of 30-40 and try other places after that.

Also don't forget about Shop too that will give you a certain cashback percentage in the form of swagbucks. They even have a section for buying gift cards that does the same thing (I use it primarily for Playstation funds).

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:48 pm

I have proof of payment if you want, its my best earner.

Cage017 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:17 am

I forgot to mention a few other things:

The games can give you a maximum of 10 swagbucks if you play them for 10 minutes. At that rate, you can get 1 cent per minute. My computer is 8 years old so chances are newer ones might make this process even faster.

If you think a $25 Amazon card is worth 2,500 swagbucks, you would be wrong. They discount it (and other giftcards) to 2,200 swagbucks. It's only good once per month so it's best to save up instead of redeeming for $5 at a time.

If you reach the daily goals (minimum of 30 swagbucks), the bonuses from those will added up at the end of the month. It's usually 10% of what you made daily which adds a few extra dollars worth of swagbucks currency.

Akumaky » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Swagbucks is legit. The best way to get money fast is to do the surveys. You could also watch the videos but however it will take a long time to get much money.
Ive attempted many, many surveys. I very, very rarely get one that is successful. I spend 10+ minutes answering questions and in the end get a "you arent what we're looking for" type of response.

I totally gave up on swagbucks surveys...

Cage017 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:51 pm

I actually finished a survey today for 50 SB. It said it was going to be 6 minutes long but it felt more like 4 minutes. All it did was ask me about my eating habits.

Only try for 5 surveys though because from 6 onward, you won't get credited for 1 SB if you get DQ'ed from one. Aim for ones that takes 10 minutes or less to complete.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:48 pm

I actually finished a survey today for 50 SB. It said it was going to be 6 minutes long but it felt more like 4 minutes. All it did was ask me about my eating habits.

Only try for 5 surveys though because from 6 onward, you won't get credited for 1 SB if you get DQ'ed from one. Aim for ones that takes 10 minutes or less to complete.
Yes but most of the surveys are longer than 20 minutes

Cage017 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:06 am

There are quite a few under 20 minutes. In fact, I just completed one for 30 SB which took under a minute. Go To Gold Surveys and you will see them.