Ask anything computer cash.

Passive Websites For Tablets?

Katherine » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:37 am

I want to know what websites are out there for my tablets. I've trive Earnhoney (currently has a logging out glitch that they still haven't fixed), InstaGC (doesn't load videos properly). Anything else? I have 2 tablets!

onesnowycat » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:25 am

i use rewardable tv with no issues, i clean cache and reboot all devices every 12 hours. i run rewardable tv on the devices,all cheap chinese with no problems.

koppunoor » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:28 am

You can use perktv, viggle, and inbox dollars.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:39 pm

i use rewardable tv with no issues, i clean cache and reboot all devices every 12 hours. i run rewardable tv on the devices,all cheap chinese with no problems.
What cheap chinese devices - name me a few brands

KeysUnlocked » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:11 pm

What cheap chinese devices - name me a few brands
yeah... I would like to know too

onesnowycat » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:29 am

I bought 4 of these at walmart in store in houston tx, I actually bought these for $8 a piece because they were old stock. https://www.google.com/shopping/product ... 8wIIhAcwBw

onesnowycat » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:35 am

Also the alacatel are not rooted, but I can go 3 days with just cleaning cache and killing task before I reset and reconnect to vmlite, I have a 3 LG phones that are kit kat that are rooted and run industrialize now, also found these in store (walmart/target/sams/) for $20 or less.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:00 am

Also the alacatel are not rooted, but I can go 3 days with just cleaning cache and killing task before I reset and reconnect to vmlite, I have a 3 LG phones that are kit kat that are rooted and run industrialize now, also found these in store (walmart/target/sams/) for $20 or less.
Can they be rooted though?

onesnowycat » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:51 am

Im not sure I need to look into xda forums this weekend but if they are not it's no big deal they run 3 days without restarting/crashing with clearing cache every 12 hrs, and for less than $30 I had 3 new phones to get me started which have already made me $90+ with rewardable tv. Now the three lg phones are pretty much fully auto, setup with reboot timers, vm lite(but not needed because rewardable tv restarts it self) and also clear cache once a day. 2-3 minutes tops. With Joe's tips and youtube videos, I spend maybe 5-10 minutes tops a day physically with the phones, and maybe another 20 minutes through out the day with vmlite

xZeus » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:50 am

Im not sure I need to look into xda forums this weekend but if they are not it's no big deal they run 3 days without restarting/crashing with clearing cache every 12 hrs, and for less than $30 I had 3 new phones to get me started which have already made me $90+ with rewardable tv. Now the three lg phones are pretty much fully auto, setup with reboot timers, vm lite(but not needed because rewardable tv restarts it self) and also clear cache once a day. 2-3 minutes tops. With Joe's tips and youtube videos, I spend maybe 5-10 minutes tops a day physically with the phones, and maybe another 20 minutes through out the day with vmlite
How much do you make monthly? Just wondering :p

onesnowycat » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:42 am

i've just started out but with my current routine im making about $300 a month

xZeus » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:20 am

i've just started out but with my current routine im making about $300 a month
Teach me ;_;
I have 4 phones and 1 pc

onesnowycat » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:38 pm

3pcs and 10 phones, just over $300 a month if it's a good month

onesnowycat » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:45 pm

I run yoolotto and rewardable TV, app trailers and perk...all I did was watch Joe's videos, and added this to my daily life routine.. I was shocked to see it that I was getting paid for setting up phones to watch ads. Now I am hooked, all my profit goes to buying more phones and savings to get a better router...I started off with the cheapest phones at Walmart and Target, now that I have 10 phones I'm saving to buy better phones that are root-(able) and at least Android lollipop.

abneric » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:46 am

I do earnhoney and it is really been good on cars, been running 5 days straight also instagc now good

Cage017 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:53 pm

I'm new with earning money using a tablet, but as of right now I use Lucktastic and Qricket on tablets only.

Lucktastic is an app that has lotto scratch offs where you match three of a kind and watch some app trailers in-between. I usually make 10 cents minimum (more with bonuses) and it takes less than 30 minutes to do. You can make more by downloading apps too. So far I've made $15 in a few months.

Qricket is an app with a daily spin wheel with app trailers in-between. I've only had it for a month and I'm up to $6 so far using one of Joe's techniques from a Youtube video on how to get more spins. They "reload" chances of automatic spins throughout the day, but I usually do that on my days off from work. Otherwise, I'd spend 10 minutes a day on it.

Perk is giving me too many videos problems so I'm using Swagbucks's video feature and racking points left and right. If you like Swagbucks, check out a similar site called GiftHulk. I can make $5 a month from them just by playing their Guess The Card game.

Bengt » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Onesnowycat, how do you run apptrailers all day? Like, do you click on videos manually?

jaysonbubel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Anyone here using the Earnhoney app?

Mystro » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:57 am

Always do the Swagbucks apps! (SBTV, Lifestylz, Entertainow, Movieclips, Indymusic, Sportly)
This is an easy .60-1.20 a day fully passive.