Ask anything computer cash.

What apps are as good as perk?

georgio2080 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:40 pm

What apps are almost as good as perk and pay about as much? I have read that checkpoints and yoolotto are horrible right now is that true? I have used perk and rewardabletv but now I am looking for something else. Thanks for any info.

Looking for apps besides ones listed below.

Perk apps

yoolotto

checkpoints

rewardable tv

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Well in the perk category can also sit Yahoo rewards and Bing rewards, which work on the same principle: you search on the search engine (Bing or Yahoo, depends what you are choosing ) and get points which you can exchange for giftcards and so on..

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:22 pm

But keep i mind that you will need to use these two quite some time before really accumulating enough points to redeem something, like Amazon gift card or so.....so start by changing your default search engine from Google to Bing or Yahoo :)

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:24 pm

I personally wanted to use rewardable tv but i make just 0.2 $ per 4 days so it is a waste of time for me even if for some people it really works! So you should try it and decide in 1 week if you will keep it or not.

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:26 pm

As for yoolotto i never have used it but heard that is kind of great but don't expect huge earnings as always because perk apps usually don't give you that much money which is really disappointing....

georgio2080 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 pm

I am mainly looking for apps that are as passive as possible. From what I have read yolotto is giving about 0.08 per phone per day which is horrible. Checkpoints with 10 phones from what I read is giving about $20 per month. What do you think of apptrailers? From what I understand perk owns that app and you have the option to transfer points to your perk balance? Thank you for the info.

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Well i have used AppTrailers in the past and i had a terrible experience with it, mainly because it usually never gave me points after watching videos, and when i finally got the minimum amount to withdraw, the payment never came! I wrote them an email and they said that they can't give deserved money because they can't prove that i have owned them ( i think it was a system error)

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:25 pm

But anyway maybe to everybody else works.....for example you have used the app and received a payment ?

georgio2080 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:48 pm

I have not used the app yet. I was thinking about it since you should be able to transfer all of the points to your perk balance. From what I have read the general rule with perk is 5 devices per app. I am basically wondering if that means you could theoretically be running 20-25 phones at once without a problem?

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:04 am

Yes but if you want the app to run perfectly you should create differrerent accounts for each phone because maybe they can ban you for using different phones for only one account...

Cage017 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Have you tried Lucktastic? It's a lotto scratch off app that rewards you for points and takes less than 20 minutes to complete. The most you would do is watch a 10-20 second commercial, but you could download other apps and get rewarded too if you wanted.

Plus they have daily rewards once you finish one scratch off card ranging from sweepstakes entries to point win. It's rare but I've received 50 cents a few times too. But I tend to win around $5 a month when I keep up with it.

jaysonbubel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Have you tried Lucktastic? It's a lotto scratch off app that rewards you for points and takes less than 20 minutes to complete. The most you would do is watch a 10-20 second commercial, but you could download other apps and get rewarded too if you wanted.

Plus they have daily rewards once you finish one scratch off card ranging from sweepstakes entries to point win. It's rare but I've received 50 cents a few times too. But I tend to win around $5 a month when I keep up with it.
Lucktastic is a complete waste of time for me.

jaysonbubel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:29 pm

All of the scratches you have to go through every day are not worth the little amount of money they pay you.

georgio2080 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Swagbucks never seems to be passive when I tried it. From what I read you cant run all the apps at the same time as well?

georgio2080 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 am

I read that if you run them all at the same time that you dont get all the points. Some of them stop crediting because they dont want you running them all

georgio2080 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 pm

How many swagbucks apps are there all together? How many of those do you run all at once? There is also a cap on how much you can earn per day?

georgio2080 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Do you use phones or tablets on them? If so what do you use? How passive are all 6 apps? Do they require a lot of babysitting?

Cage017 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Looks like Lucktastic is not worth using anymore since the $5 Amazon reward is gone (forever?). The rewards available are worth a very high amount of points.

jaysonbubel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Do you do it on android or ios?

Cage017 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Android. I don't own any apple devices.

jaysonbubel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:20 pm

What apps do you use for android and ios?

jaysonbubel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Oh nice. What kind of cash outs does viggle have?

jaysonbubel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:21 pm

Okay. How do you earn with viggle?

jaysonbubel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:27 pm

I don't use perk apps at all.

jaysonbubel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Can you give us a list of apps that you started using?