Ask anything computer cash.

HELP My Farm Isn't Making S**T Anymore.

Ekeyno » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:57 am

So I was making about $300 a month. I have increased the number of phones in my farm but my earnings continue to drop im only making about $100 a month at this point. I have 14LG zone 3s, 2 iphone 5s, 1 iphone 5c, 2 iphone 4s, 2 laptops, 1 old windows pc and 1 mac desk top. I run earnhoney one all the PC the earning has dropped way down im lucky to make 2 bucks a day with all 4 running. I run 4 lgs on perk tv I get about $1.6 a day from that I was trying to hit the 2 a day for instant cash out paypal. the rest I have been trying to run all kinds of apps........earnhoney, checkpoints, apptrailers, I really dont know what happened or how I can fix it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Sss22066 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Try rewardable tv and qriket

Ahm » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Try rewardable tv and qriket
"qriket" you have no experience smh

Sss22066 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Been using qriket for 9 months, have cashed out mult times on each account... The app has changed check it out pay proof below

Sss22066 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Powered by

QRIKET sent you $25.00 CAD

Hello Xxxxxxxxxxx

This email confirms that QRIKET has sent you $25.00 CAD with PayPal.

To complete this payment, you must accept or deny it within 30 days by clicking here .

If you do not accept or deny this payment within 30 days, it will be cancelled and the funds will be returned to QRIKET's account.

Payment Details

/Note
Amount: $25.00 CAD
/Note
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/Note

/Note
/Note /Note /Note

You can view the details for this transaction by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking the "History" tab.View the details of this transaction online

This payment is pending because it was sent in a currency in which you do not currently hold a balance.

Help | Resolution Center | Security Center

Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

Copyright © 1999-2017 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Ekeyno » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:05 pm

I use 3 for Qriket live.i play 2 games a day 12-2. This is a luck based game just like lucky day app. I also use that one.

Merrex » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:38 pm

I like apps that are fully passive and do not require me to do much.
I stick with rewardable TV / Yoolotto / Yoorewards / earnhoney / and when i am around the house i might run some perk tv live / Swagbucks / inboxdollars . But i honestly hate to babysit the devices my time is way more important than making 1$ an hour pushing buttons on phones.

Ekeyno » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:48 pm

I don't like babysitting my phones ether but my setup hasn't been running well it gimps along. Lots of freezing and black screens. Earnhoneys earnings have seemed to drop. Only what that hasn't really dropped is the SB apps but that's all babysitting

Ekeyno » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:50 pm

I don't like babysitting my phones ether but my setup hasn't been running well it gimps along. Lots of freezing and black screens. Earnhoneys earnings have seemed to drop. Only what that hasn't really dropped is the SB apps but that's all babysitting

Merrex » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:31 pm

All I can say is all apps seam to run differently depending on the following : Operating system IOS / Android 4 .4 / 5.1 / 6.0 each app behaves differently some apps actually run better on my older devices than new. And you need to go in and turn off all background apps that are running that are not needed.
I feel like after a few months of playing around with the different devices I can master what works best with each one.
Also I now have 2 routers I am using as Access Points to spread the load out to all my 40+ devices and things work better now.

DEADLOGIC » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:00 am

do not use earn honey it's unreliable try engageme tv and you have to be attentive to your phones occasionally.

DEADLOGIC » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:03 am

and you have to run more than just perk because it stops awarding you after about 5 hours so then do Swagbucks and try rewardable (rewardable doesn't earn a lot but it's something) I make more with Swagbucks than I do perk.

Sss22066 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:01 am

I cannot praise earnhoney loud enuff to drown out the fools who bad mouth it... I avg $1 per day with cheap devices... see my new earnhoney channel post... Currently running 12 pc's three per channel, and 6 pc's Instagc and koinme, rewardable, qriket, checkpoints and perktv for tablets all totally passive... I monitor and cashout all of them from tabs On my iPad... I will never admit to using multiple locations to duplicate this totally passive setup... Yes earnhoney needs to be setup correctly, yes earnings vary over time per app and pc channel, super pop quiz went down bad, so switch to checkpoints til something better pops up... Good luck earning money

Sss22066 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Super pop quiz is back earning $2 per day for me on 3 phones passive 24/7

Sss22066 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Boy again and again the stupid q's You are being ignored by me