Ask anything computer cash.

Actual EarnHoney Talk

4TheMoment » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:20 am

Can anyone acutally tell me the optimal way to earn with earnhoney? I have 3 pc's and 7 devices. I typically just run perk right now and a 2 tabs of earnhoney. Does anyone know the actual number of tabs that earn the best for earnhoney? Anyone know the best section to watch for earning? Anybody know how to make earnhoney the best it possibly can? You can comment here or message me if you want I just need to know so I can make better earnings with it.

Sss22066 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 am

Right now mult locations(find a friendly neighbor) and win7 pc's seems the best way to maximize EH... I am currently running at each location 6 win7 pc's zero cost...running buzz tv: on dual core,2gb ram single tab, enable channel scan and outsource advert. Chrome browser enable popups and flash reset twice per day 8 am and 8 pm... For quick reset, home restart auto clean by placing clean master for pc n startup menu, Icon restore last chrome session(google it for detailed instructions) each location earns $5 - $7 per day
U will need separate email for each location cashout to Evisa every $25 u can consolidate all accts to single real visa debit card... Max limit $1000 $2 fee... No other fees but u do get bonus $$ by using Evisa and posting on Facebook Have fun earning money Pssss... I also have 6 512mb phones at each location running RTV cost $5 each reset 8 pm earning bout $5 per day... I will no longer be posting total number of pc's and total dollars earned or number of locations... I feel like i now have bullseye painted on my arse...

4TheMoment » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:26 am

Do you have 6 different accounts as in 1/locatoin. also how does one consolidate eVisa's to a single visa debit card??

Sss22066 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 pm

6 pc's at each location One account/email per location... Detail on Evisa on earnhoney earn points select Evisa, follow directions to bank the points...

4TheMoment » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:53 am

Can you try and explain the eVisa thing? I don't understand. I've got a few gift cards online already for eVisa but are you talking about redeeming it for a physical card where you lose $2? So you'd just have numerous cards

Sss22066 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:14 am

With the Evisa you can bank the $ til u are ready to cash out! the limit is $1000 and the cost for the real card is only $2 I like to use the real card for gas and food When empty throw it away