Ask anything computer cash.

Introduction and earning question.

Autonomadic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Hello!

I came across this forum and youtube channel when investigating how you run a phone farm. This place has a lot of useful information for doing this all in one place and i'm happy and looking forward to being part of the community!

I notice Earnhoney is a sort of controversial website that some people are ranging different earnings from. But my problem is I'm not able to earn anything. I tried it a couple time for a few hours at a time and never earned a single 0.1 of a penny. Yesterday I had 3 computers on GleeTV and one on TVMinutes all night long and still nothing. I sat a watched for a while and i'm noticing i'm not getting any ads.

I filled out my profile on earn honey, I feel like I read somewhere that it has something to do with earnings.
Both GleeTV and TVMinutes are in the green (8), none are red.

I've tried a couple times now and have never earned watching passive videos on Earnhoney.

Is this normal to go a whole night not earning anything at all? Is there something i'm over looking, or some tips or clues to understanding why this is happening?

Thanks

Oh yeah, I'm running chrome and changed security to always allow flash on the website. I'm not running popup blockers either, In fact, I turned off all extensions.
Last edited by Autonomadic on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Autonomadic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:14 pm

edit~

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Assuming u r CONUS and running chrome on pc's watch for red flags in address bar then follow joes video on max earnings on websites by changing chrome settings if you hav further q's happy to help... I am earning over $5 every day with EH....

Autonomadic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by CONUS.. I haven't seen the video to change chrome settings for optimization. I'm not sure where to find it. I notice on Video Loyalty I get "loading ad" or something like that and it just skips back to the video. I having problems with the ad's playing and i'm not sure what to do to get them working.

So far I tried using chrome and firefox with flash installed and same issue. no ads.

Any insight is much appreciated. Thank you!

Sss22066 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

Conus means cont US next time google what u don't understand... Joes videos are on YouTube channel thetechslugs and the video will fix the exact probs you stated.. I forgive you you for being new but please hit getting started tab above and follow the newbie instructions.... I survived Irma no damage but no electr 3 days glad to be back